Links Of Interest (Business)
The links on this page have been chosen for their quality of content and relationship to doing business in Mexico City. Our goal is to provide quality links rather than a quantity of links. We will be updating this page as we discover any new helpful links, so keep checking back. We appreciate your suggestions for links to be added, but do not guarantee that your suggestions will appear here. We will review all links that are submitted. Use this link
- Bancomext Trade Commission of Mexico Some great information on doing business in Mexico.
- Diario Oficial de la Federacion This is the site of the Official Daily of Mexico. All official Mexican Legislation is published in this Daily.
- Mexican Consul, New York The requirements for a business visa to Mexico are listed here.
- U.S. Embassy Mexico Official site with a lot of useful information.
- Embassy List Complete list of foreign embassies in Mexico City.
- Investor Relations Office Official site of the Mexican Undersecretary of Finance and Public Credit.
- Mexican Laws in English They sell quality translations of Mexican Laws, Regulations, Decrees, and Standards. (NOMs or Normas Oficiales Mexicanas).
- U.S. State Dept. Bureau of Consular Affairs Travel Bulletins & Advisories
- United States - Mexico Chamber of Commerce Use information and business related links.
- Mexican Peso Exchange Rate Current official bank exchange, local banks will be slightly lower, street prices will differ also.
- Travelers Health The National Center for Infectious Diseases - Destination Updates & Warnings
- Foreign Languages for Travelers Learn a little of the language before you visit.
- Basic Spanish for Travelers Great but basic on-line crash course in Spanish, for travelers.
- Free Translator Need to do some basic translating, this is the place. It couldn't be easier.